Integrating Writing Into Teaching ... but how? A Workshop on Methods for Faculty
(This workshop will be held in German!)
This workshop, held by Dr. Sabrina Sontheimer, is made for teachers of all faculties wanting to further incorporate writing into their academic teaching. Together we discuss and develop the following contents:
- Which methods exist to integrate writing into teaching in the different disciplines?
- How can I create writing occasions in my class?
- What is "writing thinking" and how can I use it for transmitting the contents of my class?
- How can I promote academic writing in my class despite little time?
- How can I limit the correction workload?
Place: Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1, D Z005
Please find information on our past workshops for faculty in our event archive.